Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 1999 07:22:22 -0500
At 01:23 PM 12/30/98 -0600, you wrote:
>I need to set up a simple web page to get pictures and info to my many kids
>and grandkids.
>Many in my age group are having the same problem. We just don't easily adapt
>to this new medium.
>
>Suggestions would be appreciated by me and other, not so young folks.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Jim Ellis <[log in to unmask]>

Jim,
        Have you tried using any of the sites that offer free webpages? I used
angelfire.com, and I have found them to be very easy to use and setup a web
page for beginners such as us.  They have great help screens also.  You
really don't even need to know html, I have quite a few pictures on my
pages and they load fairly quickly also.

Margaret Thompson

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]