Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robin Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 05:59:52 -0500
Are they each sharing their own contacts folder (in the same way the people
share their calendars)? Is the delivery option set for their Exchange
mailbox - as opposed to personal folders? If so, then the contacts folder is
incorporated into their Exchange mailbox and their is no 'path' to it.

Robin

----- Original Message -----
From: "Doctor Data" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 8:44 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Microsoft Exchange question

Hi all,
a client of mine is running MS Exchange server 5.5 on an NT40 server.  The
workstations are running windows  98, some 95 and one 2000Pro.  The users
all use Microsoft Outlook 97 for their email where they share contacts
folder.  Does anybody recall where you can find the path to the shared
contacts folder?  I looked in several of the menu items in both Outlook97
and Exchange, but cannot find where the file is located.  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Bill Ades
Doctor Data Technology Solutions, inc.