Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Farrington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2013 13:58:17 -1000
I'm using a Surface Pro 128 which is a touch screen computer. On a touch
screen using Windows 8 slide your finger from the top of the screen to
the bottom of the screen to close a program on the Start Screen.
Programs used from desktop with have the usual red X to close them or
the other ways to close them. There are lots of great tips here:
http://www.pcworld.com/article/2037194/get-a-free-windows-8-tips-and-tricks-guide.html
The guide on the above page is helpful too. In just a little bit of time
your friend will be very happy with 8. It's fast, smooth, and way more
transparent on behind the scenes operations.
David

--
Do not judge others, and you will not be judged.
Do not condemn others, or it will all come back against you.