Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Robb N. Cravens" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Mar 2005 16:45:51 -0500
Hi,
    I get the same thing from Norton Systems Works. I am currently using 2002 version.

Backup the registry first thing so that you can undo any problems that may arise.
I have Win98 SE and can use C:\Windows\Scanreg.exe
Make sure you have an emergency boot disk, just in case something goes wrong.

To uninstall a stubborn Norton product go to their website and download the uninstall programs.

Here is a link to Symantec search for cannot uninstall
http://search.symantec.com/custom/us/query.html

Look for your version there.

There are two types.
1. A program or two that you can run to see if that fixes the problem.
    Download and run these and reboot to see if this worked.
    If  not, then a manual uninstall is needed.

2.A long drawn-out manual uninstall.
Download everything first.

Read the whole thing carefully.

You will want to print the instructions and follow them VERY carefully.

It is quite a big job.
I recommend printing instructions and marking them as done, as the list is quite long.

The manual instructions does call for manually deleting registry entries.
If you are not comfortable with doing this you may wish to ask for someone's help.

I've been where you are. It's no fun.
I wish you the best of luck.

Robb N. Cravens

                       http://freepctech.com/rode