Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Dr. Dean Kukral" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 16:14:10 -0600
The main question here is what do you mean by
"remove the software from the hard drive?"

If you mean  "delete the software," then FDISK
and FORMAT will both do that for you, no problem.
You just run FDISK from a boot floppy containing
all the necessary files if you want to change the
hard drive configuration, and then follow by
running FORMAT.  This gives you a clean hard
drive to load Windows on to.

If you mean "save the software," so that you can
re-load it later, then that is a much more difficult
answer.  It depends on the software that you are
running.

You do not say what operating system you are
currently running, nor do you say whether you
are doing an "upgrade"  (say from Windows 3)
or a full install.  If you are upgrading from Windows
3 or from DOS, it may not be necessary to
"remove the software" at all.  (Whenever you
post a question like this it is usually helpful
to say what operating system that you are
currently running as well as the hardware
setup.)

Hope this helps to get you started.  Some of
the info you need is probably on the nospin
web site.

Dean