Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dan Mills <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 1998 16:45:36 -0400
I currently don't have internet access but will be getting soon... I was
wondering if someone would research
to see if this company has a web site... or new version of the Spanish
Assistant Program that they used to support...

Microtac Software
4655 Cass Street  Suite 214
San Diego, CA 92109

I figured, by asking on this list... I avoid wait time in the postal office
with regular mail...

If all you can find on this company is an email address that also would be
appreciated....

Please email me direct....

My Name Is Daniel W. Mills
Email:  [log in to unmask]

Thanks to anyone that responds to this messsage... :)   you're a
lifesaver...

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**