Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Willem A. Boom" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 15:35:07 -0500
Can any one help?

I am trying to recover lost e-mail messages, I've recovered many of them
from Outlook's PST files, some using Outlook itself, some using Outlook
Express, and some using Netscape.

However, I have a number of files with extensions of MBX and IDX e.g.
FOLDER1.MBX and FOLDER1.IDX.

Can any one tell me what software is likely to open these?

Netscape 4.75 will import some of them - as Outlook Express files - but
won't import all of them since a few have
characters in the folder name that it does not accept.  Outlook Express
doesn't recognize them at all.  So how do I get into the
folders enough to change their names - to remove the characters that
Netscape doesn't like?

In the End I need to have them in Outlook 2000.

Willem A. Boom

Willem A. Boom
Email: [log in to unmask]

Box 45092 Regent RPO