Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tim Lider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 19:26:53 -0700
Hello John,

At 09:30 PM 4/26/98 -0400, you wrote:

>I ran ScanDisk on "host for d(G):" and it reported that
>Cluster 16,131 cannot be read.  That specific cluster is used by the
>\DRVSPACE.000 file.  I checked the file size: 1,049,581KB. That's a tad bit
>bigger than a couple of PC's.

>Since I think I moved that DRVSPACE file to a compressed disk to better
>control my space on my C Drive, I wonder
>how to reduce that file size.

>I couldn't run DriveSpace to move disk space from H to G
>because the message tells me that DRVSPACE cannot write to the DRVSPACE.OOO
>file because G is probably full.

  O.K. Looks like you are going to have to copy the complete file off to
another disk.  This is the only way you will be able to retrieve the data
out of the file.  Yes!  There are other ways, since I work for a Data
Recovery company, I am unable to tell anyone of this information.

  Another thing you might want to know is that you may not also be able to
copy the file because of the bad sector.  This might be a little hard to
do.  Good luck!

Regards,

Tim Lider
Advanced Data Solutions              ICQ: 7562541
Web Site: http://www.adv-data.com E-Mail: Mailto:[log in to unmask]