Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Frederick Navarro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 2006 18:15:25 -0800
Hello everyone.  Has anybody experienced this kind of virus? i will create a
subfolder which is the same name of its parent folder.  Example, I have a
folder named "DRAWING" in my drive C, when i click that folder in windows
explorer, it will display another "DRAWING" inside that folder.  If i'll
double click on that, nothing happens.  I'm quite worried if this really an
alarming virus.  Using WinXP PRO, 20 GB HD, 256 RAM.  I'm currently
searching in the internet and I'm reading on tons of virus listing.  Just
asking if anyone has experienced this and how he/she fixed this.  Thank you!

Frederick Navarro

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml