Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Chris Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Feb 2006 06:43:11 -0500

David is correct as Outlook can use Word as a text editor. It's not enabled
by default (for security purposes) and I find it rather cumbersome for just
sending e-mail. Plain text is used by default and I believe it is in ASCII
encoding which would limit the number of characters it can recognize. If you
are using Word as the text editor in your e-mails it's possible that you
don't have a particular type font installed as Peter suggested. The replies
you are getting may have had their text encoding changed by the recipients
default settings.

Chris Ryan
E-Mail:

                       http://freepctech.com/rode