Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Chin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jul 1998 14:09:46 -0400
Greetings WordPerfecteers:

One irritating feature/problem I have with
Corel WordPerfect 8.0 is the cutting and
pasting of passages from other documents.
The fonts are copied, whether one wants
them or not. Occassionally the fonts in the
two documents are identical, however, WP
will still show different font codes.

So, how to I perform the following:

   1.   Configure WP to cut and paste without
        retaining fonts and other attributes?
        Acquiring the attributes of the new
        location would be great.

   2.   If I do get a mass of embedded fonts,
        how can I remove all of them globally,
        and avoid the manual labor (but without
        losing the other attributes I wish to retain).

   3.   How can I save word strings and insert
        them easily into the document? I loved
        the old <Alt><number> temporary macros
        from WP/DOS 5.x days.

I have to say I love the look and power of WP but
I don't really get the words out as fast as in the
DOS days.  TIA.

Regards,

John Chin