Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Diane Kroeckel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 19:33:03 -0600
I learned this way back when I was using DOS.

Archive means you've made a change in the file.  If you are backing up,
it will be backed up.

Read Only means you cannot delete, change or rename that file.  You can
only read it.

Hidden means it's an important file and you shouldn't mess with it.
Programs make Hidden files as well as your computer.  And you can't even
see a Hidden file under Explorer unless you have Show All Files checked
under View.

System is a System file and you shouldn't mess with it.  The computer
needs it to run.

Hope I've helped.

Diane Kroeckel
Wheeling, IL