Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Krazy Kat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2012 15:21:52 -0500
*I really think I'm going to have to do another system recovery.  The
jumplists don't work, and I use them all the time.  And there's some other
funky things going on.  Not sure why the recovery didn't work right, maybe
I installed programs when I should have just let the system run it's many,
many updates.

On another note, some things that weren't working properly before the
recovery, now work.  Why can't everything work at the same time.  Computers.

No BSOD though.  Thank you Win 7.

Diane
*
On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 5:20 PM, Jacob Smith <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>  a registry repair program such as CCleaner, Auslogics Registry Cleaner, or
> some other one may be able to automaticaly fix some of your problems. if
> you are getting blue screen of death, you almost ceartainly have at least
> one driver problem; to fix this, install all drivers and update them
> through the device manager. If you can't update drivers try rebooting in
> safe mode (press F8 during boot and select Safe Mode With Networking). if
> none of these are your problems, you may have improperly copied files.
>
> On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 4:41 PM, Diane <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> > *I just had to restore my computer.  My error messages were that these
> two
> > files were already in use and couldn't open.  **"settings.ini"** and
> > "kdbsync.exe".  And this is after a reboot.
> >
> > So I'm in the process of reinstalling programs, and seem to have
> problems.
> >
> > I can't seem to activate Office 2010 online.  Tells me to try again
> later.
> >
> > When I right click on my icons on my taskbar, I don't get a list of the
> > files that it previously opened.
> >
> > I'm running Win 7 64 bit on an ASUS computer.
> > *
> >
> > *Diane***
> >
> >          PSOFT maintains hundreds of useful files for download
> >                     visit our download web page at:
> >                http://freepctech.com/index.php/downloads
> >

> --
>  Blessings,
> Jacob Smith
>
> Blessed are those who fear the Lord, who walk in his ways. Psalm 128:1
>
>                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
>               articles, how-to's, tech tips and much more
>                          http://freepctech.com

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml