Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Russ Poffenberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 2009 08:36:00 -0700
FYI,

I use Windows 2000 at work (don't ask, it is required for the product I
work on), and find that IE6 is pretty solid (IE7 does not work on W2K),
and firefox crashes at least 2-3 times a day. Granted I do use it
heavily, I may have 10+ tabs open with different types of stuff, but it
should be better than that from all the hype I hear.
Its main saving grace is that it will restore my tabs/pages after a crash.

As always, YMMV.

Russ Poffenberger

Anapro wrote:
> I have Internet Explorer 8, Firefox 3, and Google Chrome on my own system.
> Mainly use Firefox, but some sites don't work properly with it, so I then
> use IE8. IE8 was just released last Thursday - I have been using the beta
> version for a while now and find it more stable than IE 7. You might want to
> give it a try.
>
> Peter Shkabara
> 805-929-2085

                     visit our download web page at: