Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 21:03:43 -0800
  The only "Outlook Express" I've ver heard of is made by Microsoft, and is
included with Internet Explorer.  So when you say your mail is divided
between that and "Microsoft Outlook Express", I'm finding it hard to imagine
how your machine is set up to make this possible.
  The one possibility I can think of is that perhaps you have two OE icons
on your desktop (perhaps one was created by a previous install), with
slightly different names.  And they would retrieve different email messages
if they were configured with different ISP account information.
  Is that what's going on?

David Gillett

On 17 Jan 2005 at 15:02, alan smith wrote:

> Lately, my OE mail is divided between outlook express AND microsoft
> outlook express. I'm on Sympatico.ca and I want ALL MY MAIL to come
> from Outlook Express,NOT Microsoft ! Does anyone have a suggestion or
> cure ?
> Many thanks,    AL SMITH

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml