Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
jerry crider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2003 08:45:43 -0700
hi there, i had the same prob and my isp was telling me at first it was a
conflict with my antivirus prog,so i desabled that and it still  did it ,now
this is what they had me do is open our outlook and go to tool then
accounts,then mail,and it sould list your default mail sever,ok the click
properties,then go to servers tab and at the bottom of the page make sure
the box is marked that say my server requiers authentication,it fixed mine
hope it helps good luck jerry the fatboy crider
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Harris" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2003 12:44 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Suddenly can't access E Mail via Outlook Express, but can
via Comcast Cable

For e mail I've been using Outlook Express under IE v.6 through Comcast
cable on Win 98 SE.  For
last two days when I boot OE (sometimes at system boot) to get my mail, I
get error window: "Some
errors occurred while processing requested tasks."  And the "Details" shown
in window are:

"The connection to the server has failed. Account: [log in to unmask],
Server: 'localhost', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket
Error: 10061, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E"

And I cannot retrieve ANY new mail via OE.  However, I CAN retrieve my mail
by clicking "Mail" button on my Comcast Cable Home Page. And other internet
access is normal.

And I'm sending this message via OE, so that function must be working.
Problem occurs even when I've just booted computer.

I don't like to use Comcast page for my e mail - it's cumbersome and slow.
I've not added any programs lately.

Any suggestions for reviving OE, folks?

Additional problem (or evidence of ineptitude!):  Many, but not all, web
pages that I print do not show (print) about one inch on right side of
page - even though complete page shows on my screen.  Full length of page
does print.  On "Print / Properties / Options" I've reduced scaling from
100% to 80% - and I get the same cropped screen printed, but reduced in
size.

Your thoughts??   Thanks, in advance.

                 - Jim Harris,  Phila, PA suburbs

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: