Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 08:55:46 -0800
I had the same problem with Avast last spring, with a virus.  It found
it, but couldn't fix it.  I installed Avast again a couple of days ago,
so am interested in hearing the answers you get on this, in case it
happens to me again.  But, I see you're not receiving any answers yet.
The one thing I would suggest, is to go to one of the free online scan
sites, have your system scanned, and they'll find and fix the virus.
You could do a web search and find one or, use this one that I just
used:
http://www.housecall.antivirus.com/housecall/start_corp.asp

Carol Hanson

> > Hi ! This is my first posting so I hope I'm doing this correctly. My
> > machine is Pentium 4 with a 2.4 gig processor running XP Pro with
512 megs
> > of memory. While running Trend Micros PC cillin scan the results
came up
> > that I have a trojan in a Win32 file named svhost.exe. Trend was
unable to
> > clean it, quarantine it nor could I delete it. I have attempted all
that I
> > know numerous times and have been unable to deal with it. I would
> > appreciate any suggestions as to how I can get rid of it. Ideas?!?
Aaron

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml