Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Denis Baldwin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 13:45:57 -0400
I used to use a program called Teleport Pro which I think was shareware or
freeware that could do this. Check on download.com or tucows for it.

Denis

Denis A. Baldwin (A+/MCP/I-Net+/Net+/CCA)
Network Administrator, CAE, Inc.
810-231-9373, ext. 229

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of John Hilton
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2001 4:02 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Web page information

Does anyone know of any programs (preferably freeware) which can on a
routine basis collect text from specific places (cells in a table) on some
web pages and store it for later use?
Any programs or ideas on how to do this would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jon

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com