Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2010 23:20:05 -0500
Ralph Hunter wrote:

I downloaded the Hirems cd from pc soft. My computer says "I cannot run it without knowing what progam created it". How can I run it?

The download come as a  .rar file.
You need a decompressor program to extract the ISO file that is in the .rar file.
You can use almost any "unzipper" to do this.
7Zip  http://www.7-zip.org/  is a good free one
also IzArc  http://www.izarc.org/  there are  many others  like
ZipGenius http://zipgenius.altervista.org/dlc/zipgenius/index.htm
I'm sure one could fill a page with free "unzippers" .

Once the ISO is extracted ,you can either burn it to CD or run it as a virtual disc,
but for normal purposes ,you should boot from it.
You can use several programs inside Windows too - see my related post in this topic.
BTW ,make sure when burning the CD that you select  "bootable disc" in the burning program's menu.

Peter E.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml