Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
selina dunworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 21:34:16 -0400
ANN,
You may be interested in purchasing Norton Systemworks.  I have it and there is a "One Button Check-up" which does all the "cleanup" chores that need to be done, including scanning and defragging.  I find it very convenient.  You can schedule tasks to be carried out on a regular basis.  Systemworks includes Norton Antivirus.  Go to www.symantec.com if you want info about this program.

Selina
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John Dent
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: September 19, 2003 11:16 AM
  Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] help with defrag

  Ann,

  Depending on which drive you store most of your changes, (I would think
  that is your C drive.) scan & defrag often (about every two weeks or each
  month depending on your level of computer activity).  Also Scan and defrag
  Drive D at least every 3 months. (Or any other drive letter that has stored
  files, programs, etc on it.)

  John D.