Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tarra Lynne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 18:35:44 -0500
Hi Selina,

I received two replies on how to maximize.    Here are are the instructions.

Hover your mouse pointer over one side of the window until the double
sided arrow appears then drag that side out to the edge of the screen;
then repeat this process with the other 3 sides of the window until you
have a full screen view then close as Arnold advised ... File>Close.
Next time you open an e-mail it should then be automatically maximised.

P.S. This worked for me!!!
----- Original Message -----
From: "selina dunworth" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003 2:54 PM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] maximize

Tarra,
I haven't figured out how to get your messages to open maximized, but you
can set your window up to show a preview of the message without opening it
and a bunch of other options for what you want to appear in the message
window by clicking "View", "Layout" on your toolbar.  Check the options one
at a time and then click "Apply" to see if you like that option.  If so,
click OK.  If not, unclick the option and click apply.  I have Windows 98,
but XP should be similar.  If not, click "Help" and type in "window" to find
out how to do the same thing in XP.  Hope this is helpful.  I'm not an
expert.
Selina

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com