Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 2011 16:03:15 +0930
There is a free program called HiJack This which will show you changes that
have been made to your registry which cause these programs to keep on
reloading. I would advise extreme caution using this great tool but a scan
may well show you where it has established itself and how to remove it. If
you use it with caution and read the instructions carefully it is extremely
efficient. Look for the "info on selected item" before deleting anything.
Hope this helps.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kenneth Peterson
Sent: Wednesday, 1 June 2011 5:10 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Software problem

The Software was supposed to be a security software I downloaded from Bank
of America for more security on the account, but once I installed it my
Google browser locked up and became unresponding, so I finally got it shut
down and figured out that if I didn't use Google the computer didn't lock up
or slow way down.  I decided to just uninstall it, and when I restarted the
computer and it loaded up all of a sudden now I was getting this
notification that a program has been blocked on startup....  I tried to run
the browser and it just comes up with a window that Google is not
responding, and you click close it just pops back up again and stays in a
loop til I restart it again.   As long as I leave that alone I have no
problems, and I can start the google browser from the start menu without any
problem.   Just this notification is driving me nuts...  I have unchecked it
as you suggested and it works the first reboot...   after that it's right
back
 again.    I figure it has to be coming from some Ini file, but not sure
where or how much is involved with it.???     Hope that helps more.
 Whether this was a 64 bit program I don't know, but I would think it was
kind of new coming from the Back site.    I can't find the name of it
anywhere now....

Kenneth