Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mike Buraczewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 19:11:12 -0500
Create a form.  On the form include a combo box to select the social
security number from and include a calendar control to select the date.  Add
a button to print the report [the wizard will work to set up the code], and
a button to preview the report if your user would like to see the report but
not necessarily print it.

In the query, you can change the criteria that is forcing the user to enter
the social security number and date to:
forms!myNewForm[cboSSNum] and the date criteria to
forms!myNewForm[actXCal]

This should do the trick for you.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Kristen K Smith
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2000 9:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Parameter queries in Access

I have a question for those of you who are experienced with Microsoft
Access 97 &/or 2000.

I am creating a report based on a parameter query.
The query prompts the user for social security number and date.
The user for whom I am modifying this database often mistypes the '-'
character
in the social security number, and would prefer not to have to enter it at
all.
Does anyone know a way to apply an input mask on the prompt which asks for
this information?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kristen Smith
MIS Department
The Haworth Press

      special "Free-After-Rebate" Software specials in conjunction
          with Beyond.com.   We have new offers all the time!!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions