Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 27 Dec 1998 17:50:58 -0500
>Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 07:23:07 -0500
>To: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
>From: Margie <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] ICQ Advice
>
>Hi Bob,
>       We use ICQ in the library system here, where we have a variety of
computers and operating systems from 3.1 to W98.  I also use it at home to
talk with my family members in different states.  I have been using ICQ for
2 years now and have received one less than nice message from an outsider,
and that was before I learned how to set the security preferences.  It
seems to be very reliable and you don't get the vulgar type people that are
on the normal chat lines.  You can make ICQ as private as you want by
having people ask for your permission before they can be added or add you
to their contact list.  It has certainly saved us a lot of long distance
phone calls in the library system.

>Margaret Thompson

>At 02:58 PM 12/25/98 -0000, you wrote:
>>Hi All,
>>   Compliments of the season.
>> I am seeking advice on the pros & cons of using ICQ. I am using
>>Win98 with Netscape 4.5.
>>
>>                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
>>                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
>>                        Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: