Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Leigh Jennings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 10:27:43 +1100
Hi Listers

Does anyone know if Pegasus supports multiple POP users/accounts?
I have been forced from netscape to outlook lately for the above reason
but dont like the microsoft programme.
thanks
Leigh Jennings

>I am looking for a good email program for POP. I need 2 features that i

>have found to be very useful. 1 is "send again" and the other is
>"redirect". Eudora has them both, but i am unhappy with the look and
feel
>of it. Does anyone know of another one that has these two features?
Thanx

>David

I like Pegasus.  It has "send again".  I'm not sure what "redirect" is,
but it
might be what Pegasus calls "forward".  Allows you to easily resend
received
mail to somebody else, with or without editing it first.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>