Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Sybilgal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2012 20:31:05 -0800
Hi...could you tell me which acct settings you changed? And what slider???

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of bobt
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2012 6:52 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] adobe flash player won't download, it times out at 12
seconds

On 30/01/2012 11:52 a.m., Sybilgal wrote:
hi.
i cured the problem by going into user accounts,then change account
settings and sliding the slider all the way down,then reinstall adobe.
hope this helps.
bobt.
> Hello all, I need your help
>
> My son purchased a new HP laptop the other night.  It runs Windows 7 and
IE
> 9.  He has Norton AV currently, the 60 day product.  Weird thing is that
we
> cannot download Adobe flashplayer, nor can we get to  www.hotmail.com.
> Adobe times out at 12 seconds.  I have placed the timeout at 2 minutes in
> the registry and this did not change.  We were able to download other
> software without an issue. I see we are not the only ones with this
problem,
> but have not found the answer.  I feel I at my wits end....  Can anyone
save
> me?
>
> Kathleen LaValley O'Malley
>
>          The NOSPIN Group has added a new feature on our website,
>             web based bulletinboard for questions and answers:
>                Visit our sister website at http://nospin.com

                          PCSOFT's List Owners:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Mark Rode<[log in to unmask]>