Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
James Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 16:51:54 -0500
This is Microsoft's Quality Manager program. It is designed to report back
errors to Microsoft so future patches can be developed to remedy bugs in the
program.
PS: You can allow it, because it gives you an option of sending or not
sending a report when an error is detected. It is reasonably safe.

James A. Taylor

>From: Frances Bott <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: [PCSOFT] Outlook Express and Microsoft QMgr
>Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 06:25:34 -0500
>
>I recenty upgraded Messenger that is now a part of OE. I also run Zone
>Alarm which of course alerts me to programs trying to access the Internet.
>
>Since the upgrade, a new little program wants to access the internet, it is
>called "Microsft QMgr". (c:\windows\loadqm.exe)is the executable according
>to Zone Alarm.
>
>Does anyone know what this is? I am not going to let it access the Internet
>until I find out more about it. I just hate it when MS add things and
>doesn't tell you what they are.
>
>Any help is greatly apprciated.
>
>Fran
>
>              PCSOFT maintains many useful files for download

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml