Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Randy Goldenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 12:49:39 -0800
On Tuesday February 06, 2001, Lorraine Brauckhoff wrote:

> This is to R. who answered my question on installing
> fonts from your Windows font folder. Well, I went to the
> control panel, clicked on fonts, clicked on file. There
> is nothing that says install new font. The pull down list
> consists of these things----New, Delete, Rename,
> Properties, Fonts, Work offline, Close.  Am I doing
> something wrong?  Please help!!!! Thank you, Lorraine
> Brauckhoff

Sorry, I ought to have been more specific. Instead of
clicking on "Fonts", double-click.

For complete and detailed instructions, use Windows'
built-in "Help" function. Select "Help Topics", and do a
keyword search for "install font".

R.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml