Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 03:13:54 -0500
Benne,

It sounds like you may have two "Quick Launch" folders located here:
C:\Windows\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer. The items in the
Quick Launch folder is what is shown on your "Quick Launch Bar."  If you do
have two, consolidate what you want to show in the Quick Launch Bar into one
folder, then delete the other one. Keep us posted.  :-)

Sven Swanson, Sr.

Date:    Tue, 4 Sep 2001 05:23:08 -0700
From:    Benne Hurley <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Two Quick Launch Programs

I have a Dell with 866 MHz processor and run
Windows ME.

Everytime I turn on the computer, two Quick
Launch programs load onto the Taskbar.  I have to
right click on the Taskbar, go to Toolbars and
uncheck one of the Quick Launch programs (there
are two Quick Launch programs checked. But when I
restart computer, the two load up again.

I have unchecked both of them and then restarted
computer, but both of them load again at start
up.

I have gone to the Microsoft site, but received
no info about the Quick Launch program.

Can you help me?

Benne Hurley

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: