Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kevin Lauzon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 20:15:24 -0500
I had the exact same problem. The solution lies in the "advanced" section of
Ghost 2003. The key is that "ALL" devices must be USB 2.0 in order to select
that particular setting otherwise you must select USB 1.1.  First you must
have a USB 2.0 port on your computer. I only had three USB 1.1 integrated
ports (not removable as they are part of motherboard).  I installed a 4 port
external -1 internal USB 2.0 card for $40 from Wal-Mart. Second, you then
need to disable all your USB 1.1 integrated ports which came with the
computer. I did this on the BIOS screen. I have a Dell so you hit F2 when
you first turn on the computer & find your USB 1.1 devices with the arrows .
If not sure which ones are the USB 1.1 to disable, disable them prior to
installing the USB 2.0 card. It now works great. It used to take 4 hours to
clone or backup my hard drive, now takes 35-45 minutes. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Kevin

Date:    Fri, 28 Nov 2003 11:42:20 +1300
From:    Ian <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Problem with Ghost 2003

Now I've finally got my new 120Gb drive partitioned and running well =
(many thanks to all who responded), I'm trying to organise an efficient =
way to backup the C partition, which is sized at 8gb but only holds =
around 4gb of data.

(The system is XP Pro)

It seemed to me that the most effective location for the backup file =
would be a USB 2.0 drive, so I've been attempting to use Ghost 2003 to =
do this.

But it doesn't want to work - dunno why.  It accepts all the necessary =
info from Windows, including the instruction to add USB 2.0 drivers from =
the 'Advanced' section, but when it finally kicks into PCDos to begin =
the operation, it freezes at the screen that reads:

"Iomega ASPI USB-EHC 1.0 V.02 12 Aug 2002
Copyright Iomega Corporation"

It would seem that the proposed Iomega drivers don't agree with the USB =
drive?  (which is definitely a 2.0 unit).

Suggestions welcomed.

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown