Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 10:14:16 -0700
William,

I know nothing about your Kodak program and haven't used Win 98 in some
time, however here's what I think you should do.  Back up all your Kodak
image files to a new directory on your hard disk.  Then uninstall the Kodak
program using Add-Remove programs in the Control Panel.  Reinstall the
Kodak program and if MSVCRT.DLL is needed by the program, it should get
reinstalled.  Finally move your Kodak image files back to where they were
before in the Kodak directory.

Good luck.

John D.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: