Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"James E. Griffin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 18:34:24 -0400
Listmembers,

Does anyone out here know if the MS backup (Seagate lite) disables the
Iomega 1 step backup -- I'm running a parallel port zip drive with
win98. I've got the latest software via Iomega website. Installed it
twice, still no 1-step-backup from the Start/Programs/etc. The MS Media
player is well know vis-a-vis Real Audio and Video; are there any other
similar situations? How many ways are there to deal with such
situations?

While I appreciate ease of use, I'd prefer to be able to choose myself
what software is installed on my computer. SIGH.

regards,
Jim Griffin
--
Prometheus was the first Beta Tester.
Sisyphus was the Corinthian Systems Administrator.

                                  -----