Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Linda Pulliam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 09:07:15 -0500
I also use Netscape and sometimes have this problem. My solution is to
close Netscape, navigate to the folder of the email storage (you can
find this in Mail & Newsgroups Account Settings). When there, find the
files with the extension of  *.msf. These are apparently the files that
count the number of emails in that folder. Delete all of these files and
reload Netscape.  This normally corrects the problem.

Unfortunately, occasionally I have had to do this a couple of times.
While this kind of file is corrupted, sometimes I cannot download new
mail. Hope this helps. I would like a more permanent solution myself,
but I think it will have to come from Netscape.