Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 12:07:33 -0000
Terry

Open the Word window and click on View on the menu bar, then point at
Toolbars on the flyout menu that appears, finally click on Formatting and a
check mark will appear against it..  Now you have your formatting options
again.

Alan Hodges

----- Original Message -----
From: "Theresa Phalen" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2003 10:11 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Help

My name is Terry and I use windows XP. When using Microsoft Word to start a
new document, somehow I lost title bar containing size, B, u, bullets,
right, center, left\
Please help me restore this menu  I am lost without it
Thanks you

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml

---