Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2006 15:49:23 EDT
Thanks so much for your input.. but they are not bothering  me.  I remember
one time.. and I griped about this too.. Normally when you  get a new
computer... the envelopes your CD's come in are sealed with a bar code  on the sealed
part.. but I remember this so vividly.. that this one was not  sealed at all..
it was just stuck in an envelope with no bar code or  anything.. so that may
be what you are referring to.. Cause when I looked in  there again to day..
there were mountains of firewalls and antiviruses.. and I  haven't put a one in
there.. Now.. I know aol furnishes McAfee.. but Im just not  sure about this
other ISP... They may have Nortons.. but some of them in there  were not either
Nortons or McAfee.  Some I never even heard of.  So I  think when they shipped
this computer.. they just copied the CD from THEIR own  computer and it
naturally had all that stuff on it. That's probably why I have  all of them
listed.. there are about 10 or 12 of them.   All firewalls  and Antiviruses..

No.. they are not bothering me.. I don't have any problems with  it.. so I
will do as you suggested and leave them alone. Thanks to everyone for  all their
input on this subject. I do appreciate it.

Harriet

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml