Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 09:42:39 -0400

not need to be capitalized.)

Tom Turak

-----Original Message-----
From: Mick Fitzpatrick [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2003 7:26 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Excel 97 ... to show pass or fail as a percentage

Hello

First thing ... thank you for the info on showing a minus figure as a zero
... it is now working

I have another question please.

I have a spreadsheet of pupils showing when they pass or fail their driving
test. It is a basic sheet with their name in one column, next the date, then
next to that the word pass or fail as appropiate.

What I would like to do is have make some kinda calculation from the
'pass/fail column' and convert that into a percentage. In other words: If I
have had 10 pupils and 7 have passed and 3 have failed then one calculation
will be 70% and the other 30% (hopefully showing the percent symbol as
well). If it's not possible to calculate the words 'pass' or 'fail' I can
change those words to an appropiate number.

Is that possible?

I hope I have made myself clear ... I can put an example on the web if this
will help?

TIA ... Mick

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com