Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"G. H. Mackal" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 22:23:28 -0500
"James W. Cooley" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Subject: Opera browser
>
>I have an old 486 66 mh computer. Someone suggested using Opera since it is
>simpler and >runs faster.  PCMagazine has a recent article on it but does
>not mention speed.  Does >anyone have experience with Opera?

James:

SPEED is Opera's claim to fame. It "runs rings around" IE and Navigator in many ways. I use all three, but my heart belongs to Opera.
The current version, 5.02, is the best yet, (with or without Java).
The only negative, (for some folks), is that it's highly configurable, and
may take a little effort to get really "right". If you don't have the
patience or are a lightweight, you may be dissatisfied. Many, (most?), of
the "bugs" and complaints reported on the lively Opera newsgroups reflect
poor setups or other problems on users' systems.

Personally, I consider Opera's superb controls and configuration options to
be among its greatest virtues.

GLENN H. MACKAL

                       http://freepctech.com/rode