Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
don penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 01:37:21 -0700
Jagpal writes:

<<I hv been saving registry regularly, but with programs that run in Windows.
Someone here suggested that i can save it run> regedit almost every day if
I like.
The other day my registry got corrupted. I could not start windows. So I
got stuck.
Can we save it in DOS or preferable on a bootup floppy.>>

The answer is yes.  That's why I distrust registry backups/restore from
within Windows.

See my Web tutorial for full details on various methods of registry
backups---best done using ERU (from Ms site or off a Win 95 CD).. Works for
Win 98 and is the easiest and most reliable way I know to backup
registry.  Restoration in dos is virtually automatic, you don't need to
know much dos.

I can't emphasise too much how important it is to familiarise yourself with
this procedure----the only other option to keep a computer up to scratch is
to reformat regularly.

Don Penlington
Free computer tutorials at: http://www.geocities.com/donaldpen/
Also Fractal Galleries,  free icons,  poetry,  and beautiful Queensland beaches.

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com