Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Richard Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Aug 2009 15:19:54 -0400
Tell APC they have to patch their software to remain compatible with
the patches and/or upgrades required TO HAVE GOOD SECURITY.

JMHO,   Rick Glazier

From: "Brian Skingley" I have just purchased a new PC, which moves me from XP to VISTA.
I have had more problems with software upgrades than I anticipated - but life is like that.

The new PC is  Dell Studio 540 with 4GB RAM,  Main HD is about 650GB.
External Hard Drive (for backup purposes) is 500GB.
Processor is 2.33 Gigahertz Intel Core 2 Quad 8200 with 64 kb cache.

Dell have preloaded this PC with Java vs 6 (jre6) .  See detail below.

When i go to install the UPS system (I have APC  Back UPS - CS 500 ) I am advised that The Vista version of the software will only
work with Java vs 5.0 with the highest build available.
I am being advised, by APC, to uninstall the current Java and obtain a copy of Java 5 for interoperability with their software.

I am concerned that there may not already be other software on my PC that requires Java vs 6 OR I m  about to load other software
that will require vs 6.
I am aware that some people have found it necessary to keep more than one version of Java - unfortunately this is outside  my
experience - is this the only safe way - if so can I have some advice on where to look for instructions.

I am looking for advice on the optimum way forward that will allow me to use JE6 compatible software to be used together with what I
am currently trying to achieve.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Mark Rode<[log in to unmask]>