Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 08:44:52 -0800
I ran into the same problem in an earlier release of Quicken and never
switched because of the problem of conversion. You answered my question
as to whether Quicken 2002 'fixed' this problem. Quicken did have a
conversion utility that was supposed to convert an earlier version of
Money (Money 99 I believe). However, I never was able to get it to work.

Going through the QIF file conversion process is both tedious, and does
not do a complete conversion. Loan information, for example, does not
export. Note that earlier versions of Quicken would not handle transfers
between certain types of accounts that Money does just fine. In my case
this would result in making a whole bunch of manual corrections after
conversion. I decided that Quicken did not want my business and stayed
with Money. The only motivation for considering Quicken was that Money
has become extremely bloated and slow. With Money version 3 (a real old
one that we are still using), the data file is 1600 bytes. Money 2002
makes this file about 16MB in size! While Quicken also gained some
bloat, it is nowhere near as bad.

Peter
Peter Shkabara
http://gocolumbia.org/pesh