Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
E B Lund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2007 18:22:48 -0500
>>>When i do a preview sometimes the right side gets chopped off and some =
of the wording missing.  I do a landscape  and that works, but I think=20
there should be another way around this.

Well, there is, but it depends on the program. The print preview option is
merely to demonstrate what will print if you use the file/print option. How
to fix it depends on the program, whether it be to reset margins, reduce
font size, reduce column size, reduce print field or whatever. It just
depends on the program you are using. I suspect that, in some limited
function programs (such as Adobe Reader) a fix may not be possible if the
original document is not set up in a printer friendly way, but in most
regular programs there should be a fix.

>>>Also how does print screen work ??

Some of us remember when hitting the "print screen" button would actually
cause the printer to produce a screen shot. No more. Now, when you hit that
button, it does a screen capture into the computer's memory. Basically, it
is if you "copied" the screen view. After doing so, you can paste the view
into any program that will accept it. That should include most photo editing
software as well as programs where you can paste photos, such as Microsoft
Word. Once in a program you can manipulate the image using that program's
editing functions, if any.

I believe that, once you do a screen capture, you might be able to print the
screen view without pasting it into a program, but I don't recall how to do
that. Perhaps someone else can offer that information. Remember, though,
that it will include computer screen headers, footers, tool bars, etc.. You
need to take it into an editing program to cut those off if you don't want
to include them in your printout.

William Closure

When i do a preview sometimes the right side gets chopped off and some =
of the wording missing.  I do a landscape  and that works, but I think=20
there should be another way around this. these are many pages.
Also how does print screen work ??

                       http://freepctech.com/rode