Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
don penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 01:08:09 -0700
Darlene writes:

<<Can someone tell me how I can determine what software is being loaded when I
start my machine?  It seems to be taking forever lately and I think I need to
eliminate some things from loading but don't know how.>>

What OS are you running?  If Win 98, run Windows/msconfig.exe, and click
startup tab.  If 95, you can download that file from NoSpin archives.

You can look in the Windows/Startup folder for some, but not all progs will
start from there---some may start from registry or autoexec.bat entries.

There is a tutorial on this subject in the Tutorials section on my
Webpage.  This will give you  info on what steps to take to fix this
problem and details of where to look in the registry.

Don Penlington

Visit my Web pages: http://www.geocities.com/donaldpen/
Computer tutorials,Fractals, poetry, free icons,  and beautiful Queensland
beaches.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>