Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Katerina Kettenhofen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 16:00:46 -0800
I found that IE5beta made the broker software, "fox plus", from
Fidelity, non-functional -- in the place I need it most! -- the
"trading" module. Yikes ! Nipped that one in the bud. Fidelity/foxplus
claim that it is Microsoft's problem. I remain unconvinced, but
backing out IE5beta did, indeed, fix the problem.

On Tue, 9 Mar 1999, Sherry-Lynn Giacobbe wrote:

#Susan,
#        If it's any help, I used Internet Explorer 3.02 and loved it.  I
#upgraded to 4.01 and hated it.  I removed it and went back to 3.02.  When
#5.0 was offered in final beta I gave it a try - full install - a long
#download, but worth it.  I find that it runs cleaner and faster than 4.01.
#I has never crashed on me, nor done strange things to my scroll bars, both
#of which happened often in 4.  Searches are easier, and it also employs
#"smart" addressing.  In addition, the newer Outlook Express is much nicer.
#Overall, I'd say give it a try.  I'm still finding new things to like about
#it as I use it each day.
#
#Sherry-Lynn G.
#