Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 14:39:12 -0700
At 09:12 PM 1/28/99 , you wrote:
>Hello Listers,
>
>        Any sure fire remedies for killing this virus?  I thought I knew
>what to do, but I obviously don't.  Can it ~really~ be cleaned off
>of a system?

It is a just a boot virus.   All you need to do is boot the system from
a clean and protected floppy disk, then run your anti-virus program.

You can read more about it at:
   http://vil.mcafee.com/vil/vb2203.asp

You can use about any anti-virus program to get this one, unless it
is a new strain.   McAfee or AVP should work just fine.

McAfee - http://www.mcafee.com
AVP - http://www.avp.com

Both offer an Evaluation version you can use to remove the virus.

   Bob
The NOSPIN Group

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>