Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
alan smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2006 23:42:42 -0500
My main computer's OS is Win2Kpro. I wanted to learn about XPpro. I did
  have XPhome at one time and went to 2K. Pro has something I can't control
  like I do in 2K. There I have the monitor and drive shut down after one hour.
  I have set XPpro to the same , clicked apply and OK, but the monitor goes
  to the floating XP logo after 10 minutes!! And I want to stop those dam balloons
  for anti-virus and updates! Can someone tell me how to correct this problem??
  Many thanks,   AL SMITH

http://mail.yahoo.com

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml