Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
don penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 23:10:56 -0700
Vern writes:

<<the program was =
downloaded to the "desktop." Not really liking the fact that the =
downloaded is evident on my desktop. Seems it would be better In the =
C:\program files\download." Question is ... can I "send to" there =
without affecting the pc-cillin program itself?>>

Probably the file downloaded to your Desktop is the installation file only.
If you have already installed the program, you no longer need the
installation file and can move it anywhere you like--it's always a good
idea to keep installation files in case you ever need to reinstall the program.

I assume that the actual program is in your Program Files folder or
wherever you chose to install it.

If you aren't sure what the Desktop file is, double-click it and see if it
opens the installation window--if it does, then it's the installation file.

For more detailed information about moving folders and files, see my Web
tutorial on this subject.  Generally, you should not move any internal part
of an installed program. If you've installed the program to a place where
you don't want it to be, then uninstall the program and reinstall it to the
folder of your choice.

Nearly all programs will install by default to your "Program Files"
folder.  You can change this destination during the installation process if
you wish, though it's often best to leave the default settings.

Don Penlington
Free computer tutorials at: http://www.geocities.com/donaldpen/
Also Fractal Galleries,  free icons,  poetry,  and beautiful Queensland beaches.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml