Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Russ Poffenberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jul 2009 09:54:25 -0700
Hi Ed,

Thunderbird has the ability to import from Outlook and Outlook Express
as well as other programs. It is easiest if you leave the existing mail
system in place when starting Thunderbird the first time.

See the following guide -
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Importing_and_exporting_your_mail

Russ Poffenberger