Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ben Devoid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 16:47:40 EST
In a message dated 12/8/98 2:22:11 PM !!!First Boot!!!, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< My father in law's new system came with win98 installed.  What we've
 noticed is it takes quite a bit longer to boot up than the others running
 Win 95.  I went in and trimmed down the time a bit by removing a few
 things from start up  and not having Norton scan everything but it still
 takes 2 minutes and 15 seconds.  There isn't really anything fancy on
 this system, AMD 300, 6.4 gig hdd, 64 meg ram,  win98, corel legal
 edition, peer to peer, etc.....

 Has anyone else noticed a big difference in the boot up times between 95
 and 98?? >>
This situation describes mine exactly. The boot up time exactly, The Windows
logo stays on much to long. Does anyone know how to reduce the logo time on,
when opening? Closing down is very fast. Just a matter of a few seconds. Ben
Devoid

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html