Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"David A. Abbe" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jan 1999 06:49:12 -0600
Hello All,

Thank you for your help and suggestions.  Things are looking brighter
now, I completed the install of Win 95 on C: and Win NT on D:  and things
are working great, so far.  Now I just have to figure out how to use this
OS  (NT)

I did have difficulties with the #2 setup disk for NT, made three sets
each with the second disk killing the setup, (something about keyboard
error and more)  So, I went into Win 95 and via the DOS box made one last
set of boot disks using the Winnt/OX line.  Don't know why but it worked
perfect.

Have a wonderful day!  it's time to Play with my NT.....

David A. Abbe
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: