Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 01:09:59 +1000
OOOOps, I hit the wrong button!

<<How do I highlight and print more than one portion of a newsletter and
print it out all on one page.>>

Open a text editor (Notepad if you have nothing better). Highlite, copy and
paste each segment into the editor, then print from there.

Use Ctrl+c to copy, Ctrl+v to paste. You'll quickly become adept at it.

Much better----download a free clipboard extender (there are lots of them,
I use freeware Clipomatic from Mike Lin).

Then you can copy all the segments you want in one hit, then paste them all
without having to go back and forward between windows.

Don Penlington
 From the beach at Surfers Paradise.
http://www.geocities.com/donaldpen/
for sunny Queensland photos, fractal art, free computer tutorials, and more.